Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Classic Joke and A Classic Comedy Routine Meet, With Unsatisfactory Results

Knock knock.

Who’s on first.

What?

 
What’s on second.

No, you say, “Who’s there?”

On first?

No the second thing is “Who’s there?”

The second thing is What.

“Who’s there?”

No, YOU say it.

No you say it WHO?

Now that doesn’t even make sense. We’re not even switching roles properly, and you’re just being obnoxious.

Hello, I noticed you two gentlemen and your colliding comedy, and I thought I’d add a little slapstick to the mix. Here’s some seltzer! WWWWHHHSHHHIIISSHHH!!

Wow, that was unfortunate. Let’s try something new. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did the chicken cross the road WHO?

Now you’re just being juvenile.

Here’s my imitation of Abbot and Costello farting. This is Abbot: Phwiiit! Phwup!

Are we really going to do this again?

Hey guys! I’ve got a Whoopee Cushion!

This is Costello! Ffffiitzth! Phip phip phip!

Jesus Christ!

Here’s the twist! That was ELVIS Costello!

Let’s never talk again.

Let’s never talk again WHO?

Somebody shoot me.

Okay! Wow, I thought that was a gun with a little flag that says “Bang.” Guess I mixed it up with my real gun.

Well, he’s dead. Let’s get the hell out of here.


Exit staaaaaage left!

Editor's note: This is an example of what happens when you vow to yourself that you will post something every day.
--Dan Kilian
Michael Steel Jokes
Necrophiliac Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment