Monday, November 16, 2009

I Can't Get It Together mP3, Words and Chords

can't get it together

G#            C#7              F#                    E  F#  D#7


Got no gas in the tank got no cash in the bank

Got no shiny black shoes can’t keep up with the news

G#    C#7     F#   C#7     G#     C#7     F#     E     2x

Every time I see my mother she cries and tells me I’m a wreck

Every time I see my dad he frowns and rips me off another check

D#7                 E7                                                      1x

Dad what you expect?

A      D7     F      D7     A      D7      F        D7     3x

I can’t get it together (Can’t get it together             doo wah doo wah)

I can’t get it together (Can’t get it together        doo wah doo wah doo

Wah                 doo wah doo wah doo wah)

G#          C#7           F#              E  F#  D#7       2x

I’ve got stains on my shirt and my whole body hurts

Don’t wear no fancy watch everything I want costs too much

G#    C#7     F#   C#7     G#     C#7     F#     E     2x

Every time I see my mother she tells me about her other son

Every time I see that brother of mine he tells me how I could have been someone

D#7                 E7                                                      1x

Instead of what I’ve done

A      D7     F         D7    A     D7   F     D7        13 ½ x

I can’t get it together can’t get it together           doo wah doo wah

I can’t get it together can’t get it together        doo wah doo wah doo

Wah                doo wah doo wah doo wah I haven’t

Written to my one and only friend in over a year we haven’t spoken since

And I can’t get it together I know a

Man with the money and the means as well, and another in the city he’s ready to sell

And I can’t get it together If you’d

Give me a minute I could figure it out there’s all these little bits of ideas floating about

And I can’t get it together Well if you  dblhits

Hadn’t of gone I wouldn’t be this way but it’s the way that I am that drove you away

And I can’t get it I can’t get it I can’t get it I Can’t get it

Together                                               I can’t get it together             doo

wah doo wah doo wah             doo wah doo wah doo wah                  doo

wah doo wah doo waaaaah




I Can’t Get It Together

G#                         C#7              F#                    E  F#  D#7    2x

G#       C#7     F#        C#7          G#       C#7          F#         E          2x



D#7                 E7                    1x



A      D7    F     D7       A         D7       F          D7 3x CHORUS



G#                         C#7              F#                    E  F#  D#7    2x

G#       C#7     F#        C#7          G#       C#7          F#         E          2x



D#7                 E7 1x

A         D7       F                      D7       A         D7       F          D7 13 ½ x



Chorus and out. Double hits on time 10 and 11.

--Dan Kilian, performed by The Ks

Dropping Science


Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment