Sunday, February 22, 2009

Live Blogging The Oscars Part II

More Stuff.

I think Waltz With Bashir got robbed, because I'd heard of it, and I hadn't heard of whatever won.

Paul Newman. Very sad.

I'm not sure about the whole Legion of Former Academy Awards Winner Friends format for introducing the nominees, but if it saves time, so be it.

Sean Penn says something nice about Mickey Rourke.

Slumdog slumdog slumdog.

That little Indian kid's face is worth the price of admission. That doesn't make sense, since I'm watching at home for free, but it's a nice thing to see.

Guess I should see some of these movies.


--Dan Kilian


----------------------------------------------------------- Part I

----------------------------------------------------------- Grammys

No comments:

Post a Comment