Sunday, February 15, 2009

Forward

So very sleepy. If I can just drag my body under this fence I'll finally be free, but it's all shutting down. The helicopters are circling closer, it seems. I don't really know. This warm feeling has been taking over from the wound in my back. Now it's running down my side, and my right leg feels like it's gone to sleep.

I'm falling asleep every other second. Absurd notions that don't correspond with reality: There's a car, I can step from it onto the helicopters and if I do it that way they won't be after me, but will give me gifts. I shake my head and pull my limp body forward a few more inches.

I should dig deeper. The bottom of the fence is digging into my flesh. I can't feel it, but it's snagging me. I'm stuck, and bleeding worse, trapped under the fence, falling asleep.

Is that light on me from the helicopter? Have they found me? I just straddle the distance between the car and the open bay, and I'm in. They greet me with dishes of tapas.

--Dan Kilian

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Financial Imagination

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Greensleep

No comments:

Post a Comment